- Learn about the most common tasks performed with the Zendesk API.
- Try tutorials and learn how to use the Zendesk APIs in the Develop Help Center.
- Bookmark the Zendesk REST API documentation. It's your reference for all the APIs and endpoints.
- Try out various API requests with the Zendesk API console.
- You can also test requests from the command line using cURL. All the examples in the API docs are in cURL. See Installing and using cURL.
- Ask questions in the Zendesk API community.
- Subscribe to announcements and breaking change notices in Platform news to stay on top of the latest developments.
API basics tutorials
- Speed up development by using an API client for Python, Ruby, PHP, Java, .NET, NodeJS, Clojure, and others