Request a sponsored test account
As part of becoming a partner, Zendesk will sponsor a test Zendesk Support account that you can use for developing, demo'ing, and troubleshooting your app. The account will be set up on the Enterprise plan with up to 5 agents. Unlike a trial account, a sponsored account doesn't expire after 30 days.
Note: Zendesk will suspend the Zendesk Support account if it's used to provide actual support.
To sign up for a sponsored Zendesk Support account:
- Register for a free Zendesk Support trial at www.zendesk.com. The subdomain you select must start with the prefix "d3v-".
- If you already have a subdomain you'd like to use, please rename it per the steps here to include the prefix "d3v-".
- Send an email to email@example.com with the subject line "Sponsored development account request [Company Name]"
- In the body of the email, provide the following information:
- Zendesk subdomain registered from step 1. Example: d3v-subdomain.zendesk.com.
- A brief summary of your planned app and what it will do.
Zendesk will let you know when the trial account becomes a sponsored Enterprise account.
Note: You may still get notices that the trial will expire soon. If you received a confirmation that the Zendesk Support account is sponsored, you can ignore these notices. The Zendesk Support account will automatically roll over to sponsored mode once the trial period expires.
Up next: Build and test your app