Submit your app
Before submitting your app, make sure you registered on the Zendesk Marketplace and are logged in.
- In the Marketplace, navigate to the Apps section and click Submit an app.
- Give your app a name. This is the name that will appear on the Apps Marketplace.
- Select the Marketplace categories you'd like your app to appear in. Zendesk will try to accommodate your choices.
- If you plan on charging for your app:
- Upload your ZIP file.
- Make sure you have included all necessary files and Marketplace content in your ZIP.
- When you upload your zip file, the contents are automatically checked. Any errors found are flagged in red. You won't be able to submit the form until you correct the errors. Warnings are shown in yellow. Warnings are suggestions: you can still submit your app with them.
- The content of the zip file is also checked for compliance with the Branding guidelines.
- Add the link to your GitHub repo. The link is optional but helps Zendesk review your app.
- Read and agree to the Zendesk Terms & Conditions.
- Click Submit.
What happens next?
After submitting the app, you'll receive an email confirming that we received it. You can check on the status of your submission by clicking the Submissions tab in the Apps section of the Marketplace.
If your app is approved, you will receive notification of the approval and the listing will be published in the Zendesk Apps Marketplace by 10am PST the next day.
If your app is rejected, you may submit a corrected ZIP file by clicking the Submissions tab in the Apps section of the Marketplace and clicking on the Submit Update button beneath the original submission. Do not send in updates or corrections using the Submit an app button in the upper right corner.
Next: Marketing and PR