Zendesk Partner Media Toolkit
Welcome to the Zendesk Marketplace! We’re here to work with you on approving all external communication materials.
If you’d like to distribute a press release, please follow the below guidelines and send the draft to [email protected] along with a proposed timeline. We’ll do our best to turn around approvals in 2-3 business days.
- On the first mention, refer to Zendesk as Zendesk, Inc. Do not capitalize the “D” in Zendesk or use Zendesk.com.
- Use the following company descriptor:
Zendesk started the customer experience revolution in 2007 by enabling any business around the world to take their customer service online. Today, Zendesk is the champion of great service everywhere for everyone, and powers billions of conversations, connecting more than 100,000 brands with hundreds of millions of customers over telephony, chat, email, messaging, social channels, communities, review sites and help centers. Zendesk products are built with love to be loved. The company was conceived in Copenhagen, Denmark, built and grown in California, taken public in New York City, and today employs more than 5,000 people across the world. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.
- When describing Zendesk, use words that imply a human touch. Use words like “support,” “enable,” or “help” and avoid words like “manage our customers.” When referencing Zendesk’s customers generally, please use “organizations” instead of “companies,” unless it's about a specific company.
- When citing a Zendesk study or research (e.g. The Zendesk Benchmark), please reference Zendesk.
- Zendesk must not be referenced as announcing the news of an app, partnership, or integration.
- Correct: [Your Company] Enhances Capabilities with Zendesk Integration
- Incorrect: [Your Company] and Zendesk Announce New Capabilities
- Use alternative language such as "working with" or “in cooperation with” instead of the terms “partnerships” or “alliance” to describe the Zendesk relationship unless otherwise approved.
- Zendesk’s corporate boilerplate and contact information should not be included in the press release or other materials.
- Share a proposed quote along with the recommended executive in the press release draft.
- Quotes in press materials are provided at Zendesk’s discretion and on a case-by-case basis.
At Zendesk, we consider our partners as some of our most valuable assets. We work closely with our partners to identify and deliver program initiatives that capitalize on our collaboration from both product development and marketing perspectives. As an integration partner, we offer the following opportunities when working with Zendesk.
As part of becoming a Zendesk Marketplace partner, Zendesk offers the following benefits:
Zendesk Marketplace listing: We'll list your app in the Zendesk Marketplace.
Blog feature: We'll include your app in one of Zendesk’s monthly new apps blog posts on the Zendesk blog. See example here. These typically take place closer to the end of the month.
Not really, but here are a few things we ask you to review.
Press releases: Zendesk generally does not participate in joint press releases. If you want to mention Zendesk in your press release, please follow the Zendesk Partner Press Release Guidelines.
Tracking links to Zendesk: If you link back to Zendesk anywhere from your site, add the tracking information below so we can track traffic from your site. Any references of “Zendesk” should be hyperlinked, along with “help desk software,” “customer support” or any other variation you may use. You can use the following snippet to append any page linked to the zendesk.com domain.
- Usage example:
Brand Guidelines: The guidelines describe how to properly use the Zendesk trademark, as well as approved brand assets.
Zendesk may offer various marketing opportunities for our partners to leverage. Below is a selection of such opportunities that are subject to approval from our marketing team. If you're interested in any of these opportunities, contact the Alliances team at Zendesk.
Joint webinars: Zendesk can participate in a joint webinar presentation that promotes not just our products but how our apps benefit our customers.
Sponsorship opportunities: Zendesk hosts and attends a variety of industry conferences and events. On occasion, we offer sponsorship opportunities for Zendesk hosted events or we may be interested in co-hosting/co-sponsoring an event with partners. Please contact us if you have an event or conference in mind.
Case studies: We always love to share customer success stories, both externally on our blog and internally for sales enablement. If you have a good story, please share it with us.
Guest blog posts: The Zendesk blog is typically for high level, thought leadership content. If you're interested in this type of content, please submit a short proposal of a topic for review by our marketing team.
Developer blog post: The Zendesk developer blog is always looking for content that is more developer focused. If you find yourself pushing the limits of the Zendesk Apps Framework or tinkering with the API and find a cool use, let us know and we'd love to share it with our developer community.