The Sales CRM (Sell) API lets you tap into Sell and build your own Sell-powered applications for the web, mobile and desktop. Sell offers three types of Web API to suit various integration needs:
|Core API||Create, Read, Update and Delete Sell data through RESTful API. Search and filter through Sell data.|
|Sync API||Keep your local data up to date via Sell synchronization layer.|
|Firehose API||Receive a near real-time stream of changes in Sell data, including resource deltas, current snapshots and user information.|
|Search API||Query your data entities (leads, contacts, deals) in Sell, apply custom complex filter and sort criteria, perform aggregations.|
- Learn about common formats of API requests, responses and errors.
- Get familiar with the Sell API authentication powered by industry-standard OAuth 2.0.
- Make your first call to the Sell API.
- Get productive with client libraries for Ruby, Java, Python and PHP.
- Check out pricing and rate limits for the Sell API.
- Browse through collection of available data types and operations in Resources section.
Your feedback does matter. Let us know what you want to see from the Sell API.
Use the following endpoint to communicate with the api:
If you use or plan to use Deal decimal values in Sell and your integrations use deals, your integrations may break after introducing new API. This is because the type of Deal value will change - decimal values will be sent as strings in JSON format, which will cause type incompatibility with current format. If decimal values are not used, they will be sent as integers as before.
To prevent potential issues you will need to switch to new API clients:
If you are not using clients you will need to handle decimal values correctly in your code - see Deal resource documentation for details.
If you currently use decimal values in Sell and your integrations use deals, they may cause decimal part of values to be lost when updating a deal through API. When new API is introduced this problem will be solved.