Building telephony integration features for Sell
The Zendesk Sell REST API and Sell Apps framework API provides the ability to integrate telephony hardware and software with Zendesk Sell. You don't need to install anything on a user’s computer.
This guide shows you how to build common integration features using the Zendesk platform. The platform includes the Sell API to use as a CTI toolkit, and the Zendesk Apps framework to extend the Sell interface.
- Embedding a softphone in Sell
- Making calls by clicking a phone number in Sell
- Creating a contact or lead in Sell for a caller
- Identifying the caller
- Displaying a caller in Sell
- Adding a recording or notes for a call