Zendesk Integration Services
ZIS is a set of Zendesk hosted services that enables you to integrate Zendesk with other systems and applications. This reduces or eliminates the need to build and host middleware for integration features such as:
- Ingesting webhooks from an external system
- Executing business logic in response to events
- Making API calls into Zendesk and the external system
- Obtaining and managing authentication tokens
- Storing configuration settings
- Storing metadata about related objects in Zendesk and the external system
ZIS simplifies the process to build and run private integrations.
Learn about ZIS services and the resources used to build an integration.
Learn how a ZIS Bundle is a declaration of your resources in an integration.
Get hands-on with this tutorial series to build and run your first integration.
Learn about designing your installation and OAuth flow for your integration.
Find answers to common questions about ZIS.
Refer to the ZIS APIs to build your integration and the Trigger events schema when designing an integration to respond to Zendesk events.