Zendesk Integration Services
ZIS is a set of Zendesk-hosted web services that let you integrate Zendesk with other systems and applications. ZIS powers Conversational Data Orchestration, a Zendesk product for automating workflows based on events.
ZIS reduces or eliminates the need to build and host middleware for integration features such as:
- Ingesting webhooks from an external system
- Executing business logic in response to events
- Making API calls into Zendesk and the external system
- Obtaining and managing authentication tokens
- Storing configuration settings
- Storing metadata about related objects in Zendesk and the external system
ZIS simplifies the process to build and run private integrations.
Learn about ZIS services and the resources used to build an integration.
Learn how a ZIS Bundle is a declaration of your resources in an integration.
Get hands-on. This tutorial shows you how to build your first ZIS integration from scratch and run it.
Learn about designing your installation and OAuth flow for your integration.
Find answers to common questions about ZIS.
Refer to the ZIS APIs to build your integration and the Trigger events schema when designing an integration to respond to Zendesk events.