All notable releases for the Zendesk SDK for Android will be documented in this file.
- Message content partially displaying offscreen due to a mismatching version of ConstraintLayout.
The initial public version of the Zendesk SDK for Android.
- The ability for the end-user to start a messaging conversation with your business.
- Direct integration with Zendesk's Flow Builder for building automated conversations.
- The ability for the end-user to receive text, image, quick reply and carousel messages.
- The ability for the end-user to send text messages to your business.
- The ability for your business to send a form to the end-user and have the completed form returned.
- The ability to customize the SDK's user interface colors from Zendesk’s Admin Center.
- Support for 33 languages, including right-to-left languages. For the full list, see Language codes for Zendesk supported languages.
- Support for Dark theme.
- Support for landscape mode.
- Support for WCAG 2.1 accessibility.