All notable releases for the Zendesk SDK for Unity will be documented in this file.
- Fix an issue with the
- Fix an issue where scrollview was affected by the
- Various improvements to initialization of the UI.
- SDK logs are now disabled by default.
- Sensitive information removed from SDK logs.
The first EAP version of the Zendesk SDK for Unity.
- The ability for the end-user to start a messaging conversation with your business.
- Direct integration with Zendesk's Flow Builder for building automated conversations.
- The ability for the end-user to receive text, image, quick reply and article recomendation.
- The ability for the end-user to send text messages to your business.
- The ability for your business to send a form to the end-user and have the completed form returned.
- The ability to customize the SDK's user interface colors from Zendesk’s Admin Center.
- Support for 25 languages. For the full list, see localization.