14 May 2019
- Added support for settings in signed urls.
20 March 2019
- Added support for setting initial size in manifest location object.
- Added new event instance.registered.
- Added new property
8 March 2019
- Added support for via as part of the Ticket object.
13 February 2019
sizeoption to Core API action
22 January 2019
httpCompleteResponseoption to be able to retrieve headers and responseStatus.
25 July 2018
- Added client-side throttling to Zendesk API requests.
25 May 2018
- Settings' helpText now supports Markdown. See App Internationalization.
- Triggers and automations can be updated. See Updating or Deleting requirements.
- Replaced old
notificationevent with a new
api_notificationevent, that besides the text, includes the sender in the payload.
iconCharsapi. See IconChars
21 May 2018
- Updated Zendesk Garden to 2.0.
9 May 2018
- Added new core APIs for expanded & collapsed apps events Core Events
- Added new data API to check app collapsed status isCollapsed
27 March 2018
- Added support for updating and deleting Requirements for Apps
10 January 2018
- Added support for getting macros for Zendesk Support.
- Added support for invoking a macro for Zendesk Support.
29 November 2017
- Added support for routing to views via the
17 October 2017
- Added support for externalId as part of the Ticket object.
- Added support for externalId as part of the Organization object.
- Added support for chat.department as part of the Chat object.
- Added support for channel.department.changed event to the chat_sidebar location.
26 September 2017
- Added support for getting identities as part of the user object.
9 August 2017
- Added support for bulk invoke calls.
16 March 2017
10 March 2017
- Updated Zendesk Garden to 1.0.
6 March 2017
ticketField:X.optionsin favor of two new APIs:
25 Jan 2017
- Added support for the
iconSymbolAPI and deprecated
8 Jan 2017
3 Jan 2017
- Released Zendesk Garden for Zendesk Apps.
29 November 2016
autoRetryoption to control automatic retry behaviour of rate-limited requests.
- Added the ability for apps targeting version 2 of the framework to specify per-location options.
- Deprecated the use of the
noTemplatemanifest property. Developers should switch to using
autoHidelocation flags instead.
8 November 2016
19 September 2016
- Added support for the
31 August 2016
- Added support for the background location for v2 apps.
11 July 2016
- Added support for Hook Events and JWT tokens in signed URLs for apps targeting version 2 of the framework.
30 June 2016
- App Framework 2.0 released!