- Permissions are removed for attachments for Android platform.
- Resolved an issue where buttons were not showing up properly in DemoScene.
- Resolved an issue where the SDK was crashing if the device's time had been set back for more than one hour and a ticket was created before changing the time.
- Resolved an issue where a button label is clipped with some languages when the device is in landscape orientation.
- Resolved issues in the loading bar in landscape orientation.
- Resolved an alignment issue in 'ZendeskButtonsCanvas'.
- Resolved an issue with alignment in the full screen error in landscape orientation.
- Resolved an issue with send button alignment in conversational screen, when the device changes to landscape orientation.
- Safe area implemented for portrait orientation.
- Resolved an issue where the SDK freezes when the user taps on the back button after creating a request.
- Updated warning messages for Android, when the user denies attachment permissions for the first time.
Added a new warning message for Android platforms, in the event that the end user denies attachment permissions for the first time.
- The Unity SDK now supports Unity 2018.4 and above. We've dropped support for Unity 2017.x
- Resolved an issue where the device is in landscape orientation and SDK is not being initialised with landscape orientation.
- Resolved an issue where UI components were set later than expected if device orientation is changed.
- Resolved an issue where external links' icons are broken.
- Added a new scene to demonstrate using custom buttons.
- Updated the default value of
showArticleVotesto false, which means that the SDK does not show article votes by default.
tagsas an optional parameter in
- Resolved an issue where a white background remained visible even when the SDK was closed.
- Zendesk sample buttons are set in a different canvas under Zendesk Prefab.
- Safe area implemented in landscape mode for iOS devices.
- Resolved an issue with UI element sizes changing after device orientation changes.
- Resolved an issue where CSAT rating would not appear in conversational UI after the end user entered a comment in a solved ticket, and the ticket was set to Solved by an agent again.
- Optimized images to reduce build size.
- Resolved an issue where text input fields were not shown properly if end user enters a long text. Text input character limit is now 16000 characters for an end user comment.
- Updated design - changes have been made to the headers, buttons, error screen, fonts, text styles, conversational UI bubbles and hyperlinks.
- New feature to check if a request has new comments. See Getting request updates.
- New feature to mark request as read. See Getting request updates.
- Resolved an issue with duplicated text when bold and italics were applied.
- Resolved an issue with bold text not rendering correctly in an article.
- Removed an unused font file from resources.
- Resolved an issue that could prevent changes to admin settings being reflected for users.
- The initial public release. Subsequent releases will be detailed here.