3rd December 2020
ChatProvidersConfigurationthat enables setting of default
- Made fixes to PreChatForm to not show collection fields for information set in the
- Minor bug fixes.
4th September 2020
- Added quick reply text wrapping, which allows you to customize how quick replies appear. See Customize_the_look.
- Deprecated existing
appendVisitorNotemethods and added updated methods.
- Fixed incorrect hints displaying in composer after pre-chat form.
- Fixed issue where messages were unable to be copied.
5th August 2020
- Added support for authenticating users via JWT. See the Unified SDK docs and the Guide article.
- Migrated to AndroidX. Note: Chat will no longer be compatible with apps not using AndroidX from 3.0.0 onwards.
- Added a new API on the ChatProvider to check for ongoing chats. For more information, see the documentation.
- Minor localization and bug fixes.
8th June 2020
Added support for configuring multiple apps in the Admin Console, as well as the ability to target a sandbox for testing push notifications.
Added support for an end user to choose from a selection of quick responses in the chat conversation.
20th May 2020
Added ability to configure the options menu in the conversation screen.
Added keyboard input types to the pre-chat form.
Fixed a bug with AnswerBot restarting during an ongoing chat.
Fixed an issue where resetting identity would not reset push notifications.
Fixed an issue where tapping
retryon failed messages didn't work.
Fixed an issue with duplicate messages in the pre-chat form.
Fixed an issue where an agent would receive duplicate messages.
Fixed an issue where the chat screen would scroll down to new messages automatically.
Fixed some localization issues.
10th April 2020
- Initial release of Chat SDK v2.