ChatProvidersConfigurationthat enables setting of default
- Made fixes to PreChatForm to not show collection fields for information set in the
- Minor bug fixes.
- Added quick reply text wrapping, which allows you to customize how quick replies appear. See Customizethelook.
- Deprecated existing
appendVisitorNotemethods and added updated methods.
- Fixed incorrect hints displaying in composer after pre-chat form.
- Fixed issue where messages were unable to be copied.
- Migrated to AndroidX. Note: Chat will no longer be compatible with apps not using AndroidX from 3.0.0 onwards.
- Added a new API on the ChatProvider to check for ongoing chats. For more information, see the documentation.
- Minor localization and bug fixes.
- Added support for configuring multiple apps in the Admin Console, as well as the ability to target a sandbox for testing push notifications.
- Added support for an end user to choose from a selection of quick responses in the chat conversation.
- Added ability to configure the options menu in the conversation screen.
- Added keyboard input types to the pre-chat form.
- Fixed a bug with AnswerBot restarting during an ongoing chat.
- Fixed an issue where resetting identity would not reset push notifications.
- Fixed an issue where tapping
retryon failed messages didn't work.
- Fixed an issue with duplicate messages in the pre-chat form.
- Fixed an issue where an agent would receive duplicate messages.
- Fixed an issue where the chat screen would scroll down to new messages automatically.
- Fixed some localization issues.
- Initial release of Chat SDK v2.